Making money is not easy! Real life story of son of industrialist Mr. Lohani!
![]() |
| Source: pixabay |
This incident took place in the year 1996, I am the only son of my industrialist father Mr. Lohani, Robin Chaudhary. Then I am a student of this level. I think the son of an industrialist is studying in English medium. Clubs with friends, tours in clubs, new beverages, everything was a different kind of fun life.
One of my prominent leaders among friends was. Because I used to spend the most. One day I planned to go on a trip to Thailand with my friends. And this time I will celebrate my birthday right there. Two of my friends are poor and I have to bear their expenses.
Today my dad is sitting in the drinking room drinking coffee. As soon as I went in front of my father, my father said what is the amount? I don't mean my birthday in front of my father, so what else does it mean? Dad got angry in a loud voice and said I asked you how much? 2 lakh fathers hmm!
You are the best child of the nation. You have made this nation successful with your birth, it will cost only 2 lakh rupees on your birthday, right? Mother is coming What happened? Our only son will have all these resources one day. Give it to him, don't bother him.
If I make my son sit on the pilot's seat and take your son off the plane. How do you say then? Listen, Robin's mother did not get this wealth in one day. You have to qualify yourself to take responsibility for this. Okay, I will give 2 lakh rupees to your son if he can work hard for me tomorrow and earn 200 rupees. I slept all night with only 200 rupees, my father will see tomorrow that I am qualified to take charge of his property.
The next morning at 8 am my father called me and woke me up. Did you have to get up early in the morning for just 200 rupees ?? Be ready, I went out to earn 200 rupees by pretending to be Phool Babu. There is not a penny in the pocket and the father also spied.
After exiting the house it now feels as if I have walked into the middle of the sea. Where do I get money without capital? I cannot borrow from anyone, I cannot borrow help from anyone. I can not beg It was noon when I thought about it. Finally I walked into a rickshaw garage, I got scared that there are many people who put their hands on a rickshaw and if anyone thinks that I am a rickshaw driver?
Then my conscience understood me that rickshaw drivers are also people like me. It is wrong to touch them. I went to a rickshaw garage, but they would not give rickshaws to strangers. Suddenly I realized that if I did not get a rickshaw, I would be able to carry the rickshaw forward. I will not give up so easily to my father's son. At that time, high bridges with a rickshaw would push from behind. In return, passengers will have to pay 1 taka.
I have not done any work in my life, I have not even poured a glass of water by myself. And today I pushed the rickshaw in hot sun, thus I earned 10 by pushing 10 rickshaws in 1 hour, I went to push rickshaw number 11 and later sat on my knees. I stood up again. When the passenger was handing me 1 taka coin, I could not help but cry. After an hour, the knee pain became more intense.
Counting till evening, it was only 40 rupees. I can not do it anymore. Exhausted, it seems that the body is also betraying itself by leaving my company. Finally I went back home with 40 rupees. I went and stood in front of my father and hugged him with 40 rupees in hand and wept, saying, I cannot, father. I felt my devastatingly tired form, my father might cry when he saw the cracked paint on his knees. Maybe he can comfort me by placing his hand on my head No, he did none of this. Instead he said that now I have to walk from Dhanmandi to Bariganga bridge, no question.
I was surprised. Now it seems that he is indeed a businessman. Even then I asked why my father is moving. He said, "Father, I have come a little further in this situation today." Did not come at the speed of car or plane. You only suffer one day. Be patient
How can I explain my fatigue to my father. The pain of death is better than this. Dad held my hand and went to the bridge at three in the morning. Dad and I are on the calm river bridge. Standing on the railing of the bridge, my father told me how the water below is shaking. You gave me 40 rupees, right !!
Yes Papa, the first earning of my life. I know, Robin, you have to work hard to make this money. Now listen to what I tell you. I know that my son has been very good in mathematics since childhood. Again I hope you can count well. Now I will throw 40 rupees away from your earnings and you keep saying how much is left.
Hearing the father's words, tears came again in my eyes. Dad, with all his strength, threw a coin in the water away from the bridge and said how much Robin was left. I cried and told my father that it was 39. In this way, one by one, in front of my eyes, I started counting the hard earned money of my life.
Every tear that falls is burning my heart like kerosene. My father never laid hands on me, never gave any picket, today it seems that all interests are actually being wiped out. The last money is not the father's money.
Then Robin said that you cried today for wasting 40 rupees of your earnings and how much money you have wasted for me in a way where I never cried. I feel the same way you feel pain. I left your last money. This is my child's first money. it's a matter of pride for a father. I will keep it as a memento until then.
You take Rs 2 lakh from your mother tomorrow. After hearing these words from my father, I felt more guilty. I could no longer capture the feeling. I hugged is my father and cried, "Dad, I don't need money. I haven't learned anything in school or college for so many days, what you have taught me today, you are the best father in the world." " There can be no teacher greater than the ideal father. Father is the best teacher in the world.

0 Comments